Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A great deal!

Who doesn't love to go shopping and find an amazing deal?! I went to Target today (actually 3 of them) and found some great deals. We got a highchair for $25 regularly $100, a travel system (car seat and stroller) for $47 regularly $190 and a slew of baby towels and shoes for $10. I couldn't believe how great the sales were. It made me want to drive to every Target I could find! I have now been bitten by the baby buying bug! JcPenney is having a huge sale tomorrow so I'm going to look for some cute gender neutral clothes. But even if I find some boy or girl clothes for a good price, I can always return them (right Mom?!).
Here's the Graco high chair we found. It has jungle animals on it.

Here is the Graco Travel System. The pattern is called Dot Swirl and it's grey. So cute!



No comments: