Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More pictures

Play time with mommy and daddy. I think we had more fun than Will did!

Time for a walk. He looks so tiny in his carseat!

Time is flying by! Our baby is already one week old.

I call this his 'daddy face' because David scrunches his face just like this. Wonder what he's thinking about?!

4 comments:

Ella Drew said...

ok so now I seriously can't tell who he looks more like. I am definitely seeming so David in there now. He is SO stinking cute!

Emily said...

I cant get enough pictures of Will! Keep 'em coming :)

Dawn said...

Obviously, Will is darling, but can I just mention how great YOU look for having given birth a week ago!!

Ella Drew said...

Wow what the heck did I say down there? I meant "I am seeing some of David". not "seeming so david" :) and you officially have permission to view my blog, sorry abou that I was trying to set it to private.