Will is 9 months old today and to celebrate we went to the zoo with friends. I have met some wonderful new mommy friends through the library storytime. Through them, I have joined 2 new moms groups. My calendar is very full and I love it! Today we went to the zoo with Shannon and Brandon, Courtney and Ella, Karen and Megan. It was a free day at the zoo and it was very busy. I guess everyone wanted to enjoy one last day outdoors before the snow comes! Grandma and Grandpa Tanner are coming this weekend. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch, but I guess we'll have to see what the weather decides to do. That's the fun of living in Colorado!
Will and Mommy
Will and his girls- Ella and Megan
What a silly boy!
Which way do I look?



Time to read a book
This is what I think of your sign Mommy!
Ripping paper is fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment