We had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. My parents came out Wednesday night and stayed until Sunday morning. They had a great time playing with Will. He was very spoiled and stayed up late at night and drank his bottle while laying on the floor. He took right to my parents and was happy to have them hold him and kiss him (which occurred alot!!).
On Thanksgiving day we all went to the park and watched Will "play". He loves to walk around the base of the equipment and bang on the posts. I see a job as a civil engineer in his future as he likes to see how things work and how they are made. He was very upset when David tried to take him away from the slide before he could investigate it. Our Thanksgiving meal was very yummy. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy (that David made from scratch), rolls, corn, asparagus, stuffing and cranberries. I made a cranberry cheesecake for dessert and David made a pecan pie. We had alot of leftovers!
Mom and I were up bright and early (7:45am) on Black Friday. We found some great deals at Macy's. We were home by noon so that my dad and David could go to the CU/Neb football game. Poor CU lost. On Saturday my parents and I went to the outlets in Castle Rock while David stayed home with Will.
David and I were able to have a few date nights. Friday night we went to Target to look around and see if there were any good deals left (there weren't). Will was drinking his bottle when we got home and we asked how bathtime went....Will decided to have some fun with Grammie and Grampie and poop in the bath. Apparently it was everywhere! Glad we missed that one! Saturday night was another date night and we went to Boulder for dinner. We had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory--peppermint bark cheesecake = heaven!! Sunday morning my parents left and things are back to normal. We leave for Tulsa in 3 weeks...I can't believe it's almost Will's first Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment