Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthdays

Will and I both had our birthdays last week. His was a little more exciting than mine! He turned the big 1 on Jan 7. I can't believe I have a toddler! We had his birthday party at the rec center and went swimming with friends. It was alot of fun. As we were driving to the rec center, we passed by the hospital where he was born. It was so weird to remember that a year ago, we were in there. It's just amazing how much he's changed from last Jan 7 to this Jan 7. He's started walking and loves to walk between David and I. He's got 3 teeth and the fourth just broke through. He laughs, smiles and "talks" all the time. He's extremily curious and will remember something even if you try to hide it! He's such a joy and I can't remember what life was like without him!


Jan 7, 2009
Before the cupcakeI love frosting!!Is there something on my face? What about my chest?

No comments: