Friday, July 2, 2010

Will's vacation

Hi! This is Will. I know my mommy blogged about her vacation, but she forgot to mention what I did while they were away. My Grammie came to play with me for the week. She told me that my daddy was at work and that my mommy was shopping for no-nos (that's Will speak for sandals because you don't wear socks with them). They were both gone for a very long time! I cried a few times, but had alot of fun with Grammie.
Grammie gave me yummy snacks like crackers with cheese
She brought up my Mega Blocks from the basement and we played with them for a long time.These are my friends Cat, Piggy, and Bear.
We did puzzles togetherShe bought me the coolest thing ever--a shopping cart! We shopped for hours!
I swam everyday in my pool

All my friends

No comments: