Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures!

Proud daddy
Exhausted, but happy mommy

My boys!

Going home outfit. I thought a newborn size would fit, but he was swimming in it!

Meeting Grandma Tanner

So sleepy and peaceful

David gave me the necklace that I'm wearing the day after Will was born. It has a garnet in it which is both mine and Will's birthstone.

My favorite picture so far. He was sitting in his bouncer seat.

Grammy and Grampie Mackin

The grandparents and parents (and Cody!)

The new Tanner family

Grandma and Grandpa Tanner
We survived our first weekend at home! My parents were here Thursday thru Saturday and David's parnets were here Friday-Sunday. It was so fun to see them interacting with Will. They are all going to be wonderful grandparents (even my dad held Will!). It was nice to have some extra hands to help with laundry, cooking and taking care of Will. But I'm also excited to be on our own (ask me on Tuesday if I still feel that way!). It's so hard to believe that just 4 days ago, Will was inside me. I just can't get over that concept. We are overjoyed with being parents and excited about what that entales.












2 comments:

Marcy said...

I absolutely love the pics! Thanks for sharing.

Kathie Shandro said...

Congrats Patricia & David! (and Cody!)

Little Will is so precious. Can I stop by and visit one afternoon? I'd love to share your joy!

Cousin Kathie
cell 303-718-4148