I can't believe that Will is one month old! It's hard to wrap my brain around how much life has changed in the past 4 weeks. There have defintely been good days and bad days, but I wouldn't change anything.
Will has really changed in the past month. He looks so tiny in the pictures from his first day home. He's started cooing and making cute baby noises. He's able to hold things in his hands and hold his head up when I carry him on my shoulder. He's starting to gain control of his arms and legs and they don't fly around as much as they used to. The best thing he can do now is smile!! Thankfully he's starting sleeping 4-5 hours in a row at night. I'm actually getting used to waking up to feed him in the middle of the night. No matter how tired I am, I know that I'm going to miss these special times when he grows up.
Playing on the activity mat while holding his phone. I think he's calling Grandma and Grammie to tell them that he's a big boy!
It's hard to hold your head up when you are little!I promise that we didn't make his pose like this! He's just so happy to be one month old :)
Mommy and Will
1 comment:
It's crazy how those first 4 weeks can feel like both the fastest and the slowest month of your life. Pat yourself on the back, you made it through the first month and it really does start to get a little easier from here on out. He is so cute in the one month pic.
Post a Comment