Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Worst morning ever!

I would just like to vent about the Tanner's morning. First Cody had explosive diaherra all over the house last night. I turned on a light at 5am and yelled for David because the carpets were covered (totally gross image I know!). He spent 2 hours cleaning everything. Cody is on his way to the vet as we speak. Cross your fingers that it doesn't cost us too much money! The second thing that happened this morning was that I fell down the stairs with Will in my arms. I had on a pair of slippers that slid right off a step. I landed on my butt. I kept Will in my arms and I don't think he hit his head, but I was hysterical! I called the doctor and she told me to keep an eye on him, but that it's good there's no bump on his head. Cross your toes that he's alright. Now I'm off to sleep for a bit. On a positive note--Will slept great last night! He only woke up 2x and had 3 hours in between feedings. Yeah!!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

You win for the worst morning ever- That sucks! :( I'm sure Will is just fine. Hope your day improves!!

Ella Drew said...

Oh my gosh..at least you didn't fall down the stairs and land in the dog diarrhea! I am glad you and Will are ok and I'll cross my fingers for Cody!