Thursday, March 19, 2009

Irish fun

Will survived another visit from Grammie. She spent Sun-Wed with us and we did lots of shopping, playing, and talking. She was amazed at how much he's grown since she last saw him in Feb. We went to an outlet mall on St. Patricks Day and all three of us were dressed in green. I guess I didn't realize that most people above the age of 10 don't wear green because people kept remarking on how festive we were. I felt so silly!

Will's new exersaucer. He can finally play with it now that he can control his head and neck. He really likes the sun rattle.

Will and Grammie

Mommy with Will in his Baby Bjorn. He's not a huge fan yet, but is learning to like it.

Swingin' away

The Irish Tanner family. No one pinched us on St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

I love the one in his exersaucer- he looks like he's jammin' :) Less than a month till I meet him- yaaay!

Lauren said...

Our family always wears green! Maybe it's Colorado. I saw a ton of green in Tulsa!!

Ella Drew said...

I, too, like the exersaucer pic. Does he like it? I thought about getting one but our house is so cramped.