Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Poor baby!

Will had his 2 month old shots today. Everyone kept telling me how hard it was going to be to watch, but I actually didn't cry. He, on the other hand, freaked out. The nurse held his legs down and David held his hands. I think that was the part he hated the most so I don't even think he noticed the shots! I hope he doesn't remember all of this next time we go to the doctor because he really likes to go there. Today he lay on the table in a tiny hospital gown and wiggled and talked to everyone. So cute!



I am loving this winter so far. The past few days have been 70F and beautiful! It makes me want to go out and buy spring clothes even though I haven't lost all of my baby weight yet. 10 more pounds to go before I can buy new clothes. I'd hate to buy something great and have it be too big by the summer time (wishful thinking!!).

Here's a little video of Will. Enjoy!

No comments: