Monday, November 2, 2009

The rest of Halloween

We have been so busy that I forgot to blog about the rest of our Halloween weekend! Tuesday night it started snowing and it continued until Thursday morning so we missed a few Halloween events. There was no way I was going to drive in blowing snow with Will in the car. Thursday night we decided to carve pumpkins. Will wanted nothing to do with it at all! He barely touched the pumpkin and had no interest in the "guts and seeds". I'll bet that changes next year! Friday afternoon, we shoveld off the car and went to a Halloween party. I joined a moms group on a website called meetup.com and LOVE it! All of the moms are super friendly and most of them have boys around Will's age. The party was being held at a house within walking distance of ours so that was very fun. I know we will be hanging out alot during the cold winter months! There were about 12 babies there and everyone had a great time! Will was exhausted by the time we went home. Friday night my friend Karen had a Halloween party at her house. I didn't get any good pictures from it, but it was fun to see everyone all dressed up. By the time the actual Halloween day came, we were finished with the monkey costume! I defintely got my $10 out of it!
The only time he touched the pumpkinI'm glad he likes this toy as I bought it for him for Christmas!Take #1Take #2--forget it!I survived my first Halloween!

1 comment:

Ella Drew said...

He was such a cute little monkey. Glad you guys had a good and lengthy halloween :) When are you coming to Tulsa again?