Monday, March 22, 2010

Grammie visits again

Hey guys. This is Will. My Grammie came last week to visit me. Here are some of the fun things we did together.

The weather was really warm so we went to the park. I love going down the slides by myself!
Mommy didn't make me go to the YMCA with her so Grammie and I were able to watch Mickey Mouse every morning. I love him!
I took Grammie to a museum that lets me touch whatever I want. I like to take out every puzzle and then run away.
I also like to play with the trains at the museum.
My daddy took the day off and we all went to the zoo. Look how close I am to the lion! I learned how to roar like a lion.
I took Grammie to my gymnastics class and showed her the foam pit. She didn't want to jump in with me.
Grammie made me eat off a plate instead of just my tray. But she makes good food!
Family shot

I also learned how to stand on my head.

No comments: