Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Snowshoeing

Last weekend a group of friends and I rented a house outside of Nederland (in the mountains). It was the perfect house--5 bed/bath, huge deck, great views, and a hot tub!! I hadn't been in the mountains for a while so the drive up was hard on me. But I felt better once we were at the house and I was able to drink water (and wine!). It was so fun to get away from being mommies and to be able to get to know my friends better. The coolest feature of the house was that it came with 8 ski passes to Eldora ski resort. David and Will came up on Saturday to go snowshoeing. It was Will's first time in the mountains since the incident at Breckenridge so I was nervous. But he did great and seemed to enjoy riding in the backpack.
Me, Leanne, Jen, Karen, Lisa
All suited up and ready to go!
He was so excited about the snow!
Leanne, Jen, me
Tanner familySomeone was a little pooped :)

No comments: