Whew--this past weekend was a busy one! The moms flew in on Friday and we went to dinner at a yummy Mexican restaurant. Then on Saturday my dad, Meagan, Rhett, and cousin Andrew all arrived from their various homesteads. We spent Saturday night walking around downtown Denver. The weather was perfect and David and I haven't been tourists in a while down there. It was alot of fun. On Sunday we went to Pearl Street and the CU campus. Monday was the big race! I started out running and felt really good. But then I remembered reading scary stories about over exerting yourself and I started walking. I really think I could have run the whole race, but it's better that I didn't. The weather for the race was cold and rainy. Tuesday was the day when most people left. Always sad to say goodbye, but we'll see them again soon. The 'rents, Andrew and I went to Colorado Springs for the day. Mom and I went outlet shopping and I tried on some maternity clothes. I don't need them yet but it was nice to see that they aren't as ugly as I thought. I did buy one shirt because it was a good price. I took Andrew to the airport today so it's just been me and Cody hanging out. Meagan gave me the new Jodi Picoult book, "Change of Heart", and I've been reading it all day. Love her books!! Tomorrow is my first doctor's appointment. I'm not really sure what's going to take place but fingers crossed that I can have an ultra sound. Of course David is in Greenland during this time, but that's okay. He'll just have to go to all the rest of the appointments with me!
Have a fun Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment