Okay here is my first official profile picture. David took this last week when I was 5 weeks pregnant. As you can see, there's no change yet. It's going to be very hard watching myself gain weight and change, but I have to remember that if I don't then Peanut won't grow either. (We have named the baby Peanut in case you were wondering). So if everyone could continue to tell me that I don't look fat, that'd be great for my ego!
I only have 6 more days of school!! I had alot of fun this year, but can't WAIT for summer vacation. I am just dreaming of sleeping in and playing all day (I mean more than I do at work!). We have alot of fun trips planned--Cheyenne Frontier Days, Tulsa, Florida. Yeah for summer!!
Have a great day :)
4 comments:
Even though you will gain weight you will look beautiful and probably very sexy to David! HA!
I am so excited to watch you grow, it will be a fun journey! Enjoy every minute! :)
I'm so glad you are taking profile pics!! They will be so fun to look back on as "peanut" grows! And don't worry, David won't notice your growing belly at first because he will be too distracted by your growing boobs! :)
Peanut Tanner...good choice, I like it!!
I'm so jealous you still get a summer vacation- boo... a change in profession might be in my future :)
See you next weekend!
Just remember that the weight gain is only temporary and if you breast feed you burn up to 1000 extra calories a day so it's one of the best quickest ways to lose the weight. And you are going to look adorable (adogable)with a belly. I first started to notice a bump around 14 weeks..everything up to that just looked like bloating :)
Post a Comment