Monday, November 17, 2008

Movie night

Last night David and I went to a movie for the first time in months! We went to see "Changeling" with Angelina Jolie. From the previews, I knew it wasn't going to be a light hearted movie, but WOW was it intense. I kept having to tell myself that it was a true story. I'd recommend it to people, but be aware that it is a bit disturbing (mainly because it's true). We looked up the real story online when we got home and the director (Clint Eastwood) actually followed the story very well. I was bummed because we didn't see any good previews....just dumb shoot-em-up movies.

On a lighter note, I'm still feeling really good. I have 6 1/2 weeks to go. I'm starting to get that end of pregnancy swelling so my fingers look like sausages. So annoying!! Baby Will's bedding came last week and so did his changing table. I'll have to post pictures after I clean the room up, but it looks really cute! I love the bedding!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is in two weekends? Usually by now, we have a bit of snow on the ground or it's at least pretty cold out. But today and tomorrow are going to be in the 70s with sunny skies. I love it! We did actually have our first "snow" last week. Mainly it was just on the cars and the grass and melted by 11am. That's what I love about Colorado--it will snow in the morning and melt by the afternoon.

No comments: