Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight...

Disappointing! That's the first word that comes to mind. The second work is awkward! If you have read the books, you know that they aren't the most well written books. I thought the movie would be a little better, but it wasn't. The characters are so awkward and unemotional at the beginning. I'll defintely be renting the rest of the movies instead of spending $10 to see them in the theater. But I did see a preview for Harry Potter #6 which looked great! I also saw a preview on TV for Marley & Me. If you are a dog lover, you should read that book. The movie looks really funny! I might have to make David see it with me on Christmas day when it comes out.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. There are so many things I'm thankful for this year with the biggest being Baby Will. Only a few more weeks until we get to meet him!

No comments: