Almost one month!! You already look like a pro. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It's the one time in life that we actually get more attractive with the more fat we put on!
I can't get over how cute he is!! I like his expression on the 3-week-old pic...he looks equally shocked that he is aging this quickly. :) Give him kisses and tickles from his auntie!
3 comments:
3 weeks? So fast! I cant wait to meet him... he is beautiful :)
Almost one month!! You already look like a pro. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. It's the one time in life that we actually get more attractive with the more fat we put on!
I can't get over how cute he is!! I like his expression on the 3-week-old pic...he looks equally shocked that he is aging this quickly. :) Give him kisses and tickles from his auntie!
Post a Comment