I took Will to David's work last week to meet his co-workers. I was unsure how he'd do with the long drive, but Will was in a great mood and smiled and played with everyone at work. Yesterday we brought lunch to my friend Barb who works at the school I used to teach at. Will met the kids I had in kindergarten and also met all of my teacher friends. He was very overwhelmed! He's getting used to meeting people and seems comfortable being held by new people. My mom is coming for another visit on Sun-Wed. I know she's excited to see him again!
We are going to Oklahoma in a month for Will's baptism. It's going to be at the church where we were married and the priest who married us is going to do the service. I'm so nervous for the plane ride! All travel tips are welcome!! But I'm very excited for my friends to meet Will. Plus he finally gets to meet his Auntie Meagan.
Relaxing with Cody
3 comments:
First plane ride!! Brian works for American so we have flown with Ethan quite a bit. First suggestion: give him a little tylenol about 1/2 an hour before you take-off. It won't hurt him and may help him sleep on the plane a little. I don't know if you are nursing or not, but bring a bottle as back-up...just in case. Bring a few toys to keep him occupied. Ethan had a lion the he loved. We also sang itsy bitsy spider alot :) The most important thing is not to worry. If he cries, he cries. He's a baby. And if someone is irritated- oh well!
If he has a runny nose or any cold symptoms you might have your pediatrician take a peak in his ears before you fly (flying with an ear infection is mega painful) but hopefully he will be healthy and snot free.
It's a pretty short flight and straight through right?
BTW Will looks great in black!
Where can I get matching puppy slippers?
Post a Comment