Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 month stats

Will has his 4 month check-up today. Poor guy had to get 3 shots again. But he's a trouper and is contently sleeping right now. Hopefully he doesn't get a fever or anything from the shots.

His birth weight was 7 lbs 10oz. His 4 month weight is 15 lb 3oz (and it's all in his cheeks!). He's in the 52% for his age. He was 21 inches long at birth and is now 25.5 inches long. He's in the 67% for his age. I can't remember what his head circumference was, but he's in the 79% for his age. He's all head!

The doctor gave the go ahead for starting food, but David and I haven't decided when we want to begin that. My mom comes out next week and she's very eager for him to start food, so we'll see what she says!

1 comment:

Ella Drew said...

I will say this about feeding your breastfed baby food...it adds like an entire 30-2 hours of activity to your day (and by activity I mean chores). There is nothing easier than breastfeeding..Ella was five months when we started and I only fed her like 1 time a day until 6 months. My suggestion is wait another month because there's no going back :)