
That's right--Will is 4 months old! We go to the doctor next week for his second round of shots. I'm excited to see how much he weighs. I'm guessing close to 15 lbs. He defintely isn't starving! He has started laughing alot at the most random things. He smiles all the time and is in a great mood unless he's overtired. We are still working on rolling over, but he's doing much better with his tummy time. He used to scream the entire time, but now he'll tolerate it for a few minutes. He loves to read books and hold them in his hands. His favorite toys are Brownie, a stuffed dog, and Burpy, a burp cloth. Whenever anything comes close to his mouth, he'll try to bite it. David's thumb is a favorite thing to chew on. Will and I went to the library for the first time this week. They have a great children's program that we are going to start participating in. They even have a summer reading program for babies! David and I took Will to the mall for lunch over the weekend. He just stared at all the people and colors. I think it was a little too much for him!
Just in case you can't read his shirt, it says "these cheeks are made for pinching". Too perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment