Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playdate

On Tuesday Will and I hosted playgroup at our house. Our playgroup consists of two girls I met at prenatal swim class and their babies--Megan and Ezra. Each time we get together I'm so thankful that I went to that swim class. It's so fun to have friends who understand what you are going through and who can share their experiences with you. This is the first child for all three of us so we have lots of questions! Since the weather has started becoming nicer, we have been meeting at the lake near my house to walk in the afternoons. The babies usually fall asleep and the moms chat. It's great plus we get exercise!

This was the first time all of the babies were awake for most of the playdate. Megan is 6 mons old, Will is 4 mons old, and Ezra is 3 mons old. They are still too young to actually play with each other, but they do enjoy staring at one another.

No comments: