At Will's 4 month doctor's appointment, we were given the go ahead to start food. I wanted to wait until after our families left so Will didn't get too overwhelmed with new things. So on Saturday morning, we stripped him down and put a bib on him. He likes to wear bibs because he can put it in his mouth and not drop it. So after we got the bib out of his mouth, we introduced him to rice cereal. We mixed it with formula so it was very liquidy. On day one he just spit everything out and didn't really enjoy it. (I would put a video up, but David forgot to press record on the camera). Day two was a little better because he discovered that he could swallow the cereal and then chew on the spoon. I think he swallowed alot more cereal on day two. Today was day three and he's still doing really well.
This bib tastes good!
Okay, I'm done!
1 comment:
Awww- I miss that little guy. :)
Post a Comment