Thursday, June 18, 2009

Peek-a-Boo


Will's new favorite game is Peek-a-Boo.

We have had a really busy week. Tuesday we went walking with our friends Beth and Ezra. I didn't wear any sunscreen and my shoulders are a nice shade of red. Thankfully it's starting to fade and they don't really hurt anymore. Wednesday we went swimming with Karen and Megan. Megan is taking swim lessons and she showed us everything she's learning. I signed Will up for swim lessons in July (he's on the waitlist though). The swimming totally wore Will out and he slept for 4 hours! Today was our first playgroup with the moms group I belong to. There were 4 moms and babies (3 boys!!). It was nice to chat with new friends and Will enjoyed looking at the other kids. Tomorrow we are having a playdate with Karen, Megan, Beth and Ezra. We always have a great time together. This weekend is our neighborhood garage sale. I have been going through the house for the past month collecting things to sell. I can't wait to get rid of everything!!

Next weekend we are off to Tulsa for our 10 year high school reunion. I'm really excited to see everyone....David, on the other hand, is not too excited. We still talk to friends from high school so it will be nice to see them. Plus we get to see the grandparents and go swimming!

1 comment:

Ella Drew said...

This was adorable too cute. Ella is excited to go swimming in a big person pool and play with Will!