Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hi!

It seems like everyone has a blog these days and I hate to be left out of things, so now I have one too! David and I have just told everyone that we are going to have a baby in Dec and since most of our friends and family live far away, we thought this would be a fun way to keep in touch. (although I will admit that I am the one who is doing the blogging, not David). We hope you enjoy reading about our daily lives as we enter into our new phase of life: parenthood! Have a wonderful day and I'm write soon :)

5 comments:

Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean said...

That's FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! This blog is a great way to keep in touch! Good call!

You'll all be in my prayers.

Peace,
Sean

Anonymous said...

It's time for blocks and tiny socks, blankets, bibs, and toys, For rocking chairs and teddy bears, a million brand new joys...
I am so excited for everything that is yet to come for you two. I hate to be cliche' but its the start of a brand new beginning!

Caitlin Morrissey and Jake Belvin said...

I'm guessing David will not have time for blogging because he will be so busy with childcare. Go Team Tanner!

Emily said...

Im going to need to see pictures as your baby grows! Hooray for a few days of school left :) Emily