I had a wonderful baby shower while I was in Tulsa. It was hosted by Betsy and her daughter Rachel. I can't believe how generous everyone was to baby Will! Here are a few pictures to highlight the festivities.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Baby Shower
For the last 2 weeks I have been hanging out in Tulsa. Now that I don't live in Oklahoma anymore, I can really appreciate how nice it is. I love going back and seeing my friends and family. That being said...I love coming back to Colorado and having the temperature be 75F and sunny. The first weekend I was in Tulsa the temperature was close to 100F with 80% humidity--I wanted to die! I went on a walk today along the creek behind our house and the weather was perfect. I started to think about how I used to love summer time. Who doesn't love sleepovers, swimming, going to the lake, and just having fun all summer long?! But now that I'm a grown up, I have decided that fall is my favorite season. I love watching the leaves change color and going up into the mountains to watch the elk migrating. I love that we can sleep with the windows open and the air conditioning off. But most of all I love buying new sweaters!
I had a wonderful baby shower while I was in Tulsa. It was hosted by Betsy and her daughter Rachel. I can't believe how generous everyone was to baby Will! Here are a few pictures to highlight the festivities.
I had a wonderful baby shower while I was in Tulsa. It was hosted by Betsy and her daughter Rachel. I can't believe how generous everyone was to baby Will! Here are a few pictures to highlight the festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment