Oh man has it been an emotional few days! I think I cried most of Thursday night and Friday morning over this crazy dog. Thank goodness, the vet was positive about Sadie recovering and we didn't have to put her down. She had a blood transfusion on Friday and things are looking good. She spent the weekend in an emergency vet with 24 hour care so that made everyone feel much better. My mom is picking her up from the vet tomorrow and bringing her home. Unfortunately I leave to go home before she can pick her up. But I was able to see her on Saturday so I'm okay. It's just amazing how attached you become to an animal. She's been in my life for 8 1/2 years and has brought so much joy to us. I pray for her every night and will continue to do so until she's better.
On a more happy note, I had a wonderful baby shower today. Baby Will is going to be a spoiled little boy! I'll post pictures when I get home.
1 comment:
Im so glad she is feeling better!
Post a Comment