Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday again! It always seems like the weekends just fly by. David and I had a great weekend. We had a date night on Friday which we haven't had in a long time! His boss gave him an Entertainment coupon book and we used a BOGO coupon for a new restaurant. It was pretty good food. A neighboring town was having a huge garage sale on Saturday so we headed over there that morning. We found some great deals! If you are having a baby, garage sales are the best place to go. I got a brand new baby sling for $3 regularly $30 at BRU. Score! After the garage sale we ran errands and then took Cody to the park for a picnic. Yesterday was spent watching Broncos and cleaning the house.

I went to the moms group on Friday and had a good time. I felt a little funny not having a child with me, but everyone was so nice and encouraged me to continue coming. They also have groups that don't involve children such as book clubs and cooking clubs. I think I have found a new group of friends!

Speaking of friends--I'm going to begin a countdown today until October 31. Not because I'm excited about Halloween, but because that's the weekend my friends and I are going to Omaha for a girls weekend! Actually this year marks the first couples and children weekend. It will be Sarah and her family, Dawn and her family, D and I, and Marcy and Nick. I'm so excited as it's been a long time since we've all seen each other! So here's to 40 more days until we are reunited!!

And I know I've been bad about posting pictures. I'm going to add some tonight or tomorrow of the crib. Stay tuned!

No comments: