Thursday, October 2, 2008

1 more to go!

Yay! We made it to the third trimester! It's all down hill from here :-) Things continue to go smoothly with this pregnancy. I just hope I can be so lucky next time.

Here is my 27th week picture. I have been taking pictures throughout the pregnancy and was looking through them today. I can't believe how much I have grown (which I know is supposed to happen)! Looking back at my 9 week picture, when I wasn't showing at all, I feel ashamed of how much time I have wasted in my life obsessing about my weight. People would tell me that I was slender but I never believed them. Sorry David, I didn't even believe you! Seeing myself looking like that is a complete eye-opener. It was like looking at a different person. I made a promise to myself today that I will not waste another minute worrying about my weight unless a doctor tells me I need to.

To my wonderful husband- you get one "I told you so" for all the times I asked you how I looked and didn't believe you. I will believe you from now on :-)

1 comment:

Allison and Mickey said...

You are too cute! Looks like you cut your hair too :)