Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nursery pictures

I finally remembered to take pictures of Will's room. We changed our guest room into the nursery. The bed is still in there, but now it's on the opposite wall and is long ways like a day bed. The crib is against the wall with the adorable wall hangings above it. We should get the glider next week, but for now the stroller is in it's place.


Here is a picture looking into his closet (or rather his side of the closet). We aren't getting a dresser for the room. We found an organizer system at Target that fits perfectly in the closet. Time to fill it will socks and diapers!

This is the cross that the Ya-Ya's gave to us. According to Irish Catholic tradition I hung it above the inside door frame.

2 comments:

Ella Drew said...

Super cute!!! I love your crib. And finally a belly picture...it's about time :)

Allison and Mickey said...

Agreed! The room is looking really cute!