Tuesday, November 11, 2008
50 days!
I just looked at my baby countdown and realized that there's only 50 days left until baby Will's due date! Of course he might come before that date or take his time and be late. I had my 32 wk doctor appt today. I learned that baby Will is positioned transversely in my tummy (sideways). I usually feel kicks on the sides of my tummy so I wasn't too surprised when I learned this. The issue is that I can't deliver a transverse baby the regular way. So if he doesn't change positions by my next appt, we have to decide if we want to move him manually or schedule a c-section. Oh my! The doctor gave me some exercises to do so I'd better get started on those. As much as I like to be organized and plan things out, I don't think I want a c-section!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Patricia I would not worry too much about this chances are your little guy will get into the right position when the time comes...50 more days woo hoo!
You've still got plenty of time for him to move! Hope you are feeling well!
lauren
Post a Comment