Friday, December 19, 2008

No I'm not in labor yet!

Here's my most recent pregnancy photo. I think we took it last week when I was 37.5 wks along. I guess I've entered that time when whenever I call someone, they ask "are you in labor?". My mom called yesterday morning and asked me that question and when I told her that I wasn't, she said "okay, I just had a dream and needed to check". Duh--I would have called you! My hospital rooms will have wireless internet, so I'll be able to email everyone and hopefully post some pictures. I have my next appt on Tuesday so we'll see what the doctor says about any progress.
David has been working really hard on making a toy box for baby Will. He finally finished it over the weekend and it looks great! Thanks to the Kohl's Black Friday sale, the toy box already has toys in it.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You look great!!

Ella Drew said...

Only 9 days to go!!!!
Enjoy that belly because it's about to go away and you'll miss when it's gone :)