Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Nothing!
That's right--no contractions, no baby, no nothing! I really thought maybe something would happen Sunday night as I was feeling crampy and tight, but nope. Other than that, I've been feeling perfectly fine. I do have a fear of my water breaking somewhere random like Walmart, but I don't really think that will happen. Sarah told me that if you have a goal in mind, once you accomplish that goal, the baby will know that you are relaxed and then he will come. So I guess baby Will is waiting for us to find somewhere for Cody to stay so we don't have to keep him in the car. Tomorrow is my "un-official" due date and Thursday is the hospital's due date for me. I have a doctor appt on Friday when we'll take about induction. Looks like there's a big chance that Will and I will have the same birthday (mine's on Monday)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You could do what I did and request that he NOT be born on your birthday. When we talked about induction my doc asked if any dates don't work. I said- well, Wednesday is my birthday and it may be selfish but I'd like to keep that as MY day :)
Oh those last few days of waiting are so hard :)
I think it might be kind of fun to share your birthday...it would probably be the best birthday present ever. But wait isn't your birthday in June? That's when I used to give your birthday card anyway.
Post a Comment