Monday, December 22, 2008

Single digits!

I can't believe that I have less than 10 days left of being a non-mommy! It's funny to think that I never knew when I was 9 days pregnant and now I only have 9 days left of being pregnant. David and I are getting very excited to meet our little guy. I have a feeling that he will be a late arrival. I'd love for him to arrive on Dec 28 (because then it would be an even day, on an even month, of an even year--I have a thing for even numbers). Or he might arrive on Jan 2 which is my niece Cate's birthday or Will and I will share a birthday on Jan 5. It's all up to Will and the big guy in the sky. As long as he's here by Jan 8 so he can wear his crimson and cream to cheer on the Sooners in the National Championship (we start 'em young in Sooner nation!).

I took my car in for repairs today. The other guy's insurance is paying for everything since my car was parked; including a rental car. I think the total was around $600--new bumper and taillight. I'm very happy that they had the parts in stock and that I don't have to rely on a rental for more than one day. It's a Chevy Malibu, which is very nice, but is really hard to get in and out of when you are 9 months pregnant. I miss my Jeep!

No comments: