Yesterday was our 4th wedding anniversary. This was our first anniversary that we were actually at home. Usually we are on vacation. We had a nice dinner at home and just hung out since it was a Thursday night. I got David an ice cream machine. If you don't know us, we eat alot of ice cream so I thought we could save some money (and calories) by making our own. I'm sure the first flavor will be chocolate! David got me a book (Chasing Harry Winston--which I had just picked up from the library, but hadn't started reading yet) and a new wedding band as mine doesn't fit right now. Tomorrow we are going to spend the day crib shopping and have a nice anniversary lunch together.
David had his first full week of work at his new job. He says that he's enjoying it and is glad he made the change. Now if only the commute wasn't so long it would be perfect!
We are in the process of moving things around in our house. We have already moved the treadmill and the work bench around in the basement. Next we are going to move the TV and futon to the basement. Now David can have his football nights and I don't have to pretend to watch it too! Hopefully by the time Peanut arrives, everything will be in it's proper place.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment