Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday

We had a great time in Cheyenne this weekend. The Rascal Flatts concert was AMAZING! I would defintely see them again. I saw 4 concerts this year and that was the best by far.

I had my 16 week checkup today. Everything looks good. I heard the heartbeat (144) and the doctor said it was good and strong. I was also able to hear Peanut kicking me. The doctor was surprised that I couldn't feel it yet because he/she was going crazy! Guess that means I have something to look forward to as the months go by and I'm trying to sleep! I talked to her about how I've been getting really faint and almost passing out. She said I have low blood pressure to start with and need to eat at least every 2 hours if not every hour. That sounds fun, but I'm sure she doesn't mean I get to eat ice cream every 2 hours. So I need to start finding some easy, yummy snacks. Feel free to send recipes or ideas! One bummer thing that happened this weekend was that my fingers started to swell due to heat and pregnancy and now I can't wear my wedding rings anymore. Guess I'll have to go to Target and find some huge bauble to wear until Dec.

Our 4 year anniverary is on Thursday. I can't say what I got for David as he reads my blog. So I'll tell you later.

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

preggo snacks I liked...string cheese, trail mix, yogurt, cottage cheese...pretty much all things cheese!