We had a meeting with a real estate agent yesterday. He gave a great presentation about selling our house and was very knowledgeable about everything. But after he left, David and I talked about the risks of moving right now. We came to the decision (which I'm so sad about) that we should stay where we are for at least another year. Maybe by then our house will have appreciated a bit more than it has. I really had my heart set on moving, but I guess things don't always work out as we want them too. So now I'm going to put my energy into fixing up this place a bit more. I'd love to get new appliances first.
In happy news, we are leaving for Florida on Friday. It's probably going to be insane at the airport with it being the 4th of July. I hope everyone has a great 4th and enjoys the fireworks. I'll tell you all about our Florida trip when we get home.
1 comment:
One good thing about stayin' put is that you won't have to be moving while you're pregnant. Even with all of your free time moving SUCKS...all the boxing and lifting and blaugh. Congratulations to your husband on his new job and your recent retirement :)
Post a Comment