Well folks I have officially joined the 2nd trimester group today! I know some of you will hate me, but the 1st trimester wasn't bad at all. I never had any sickness, but was tired alot. I'll take sleeping over being sick any day! Our next appt is July 21 and then the BIG appt is August 14. Time to find out what kind of Peanut we are having!
So the title for this post is changes. The Tanner family has alot of changes happening right now. Here are a list of the big ones:
1) Baby--I get more excited everyday about being a mom. Sometimes I want to have the baby now and other days I'm just content knowing our time will come.
2) David's new job--that's right, David is finally leaving INSTARR where he's been for the past 100 years. He's accepted a new job at this tiny company that make instruments that measure stuff. The best part is that he'll finally be making the salary he deserves! Oh and the boss buys all the employees a ski pass.
3) I retired--I think that sounds so much better than saying that I quit my job. Since the baby is due in Dec, I wasn't planning on going back to work in the spring and with all the other changes we have going on I just decided to stay home. Now I can practice cooking and knitting! It also means that I'm available to hang out with people who come to visit us (hint, hint!!)
4) We are moving--I just made an appt with a relator to come over next week to discuss putting the house on the market. D's new job is about 45 mins from here and it would be alot easier for him if we lived closer. And since I'm not working, this is the perfect time to move. We are looking for a house with a backyard for Cody.
So that's everything that's happening in our lives right now. We'll keep you posted on all of our changes. How is your life going?
One week and a day until we leave for Florida!!
No comments:
Post a Comment