I was lying in bed this morning talking with David while he was getting ready for work. Baby Will was wiggling up a storm and I put my hand on my tummy to feel him. I felt something really hard in the middle of my tummy and realized that I was actually touching a baby body part! It was too dark to see anything, but it felt like an elbow or knee. I quickly took my hand away because it felt so wierd. Then he moved again and I felt another body part sticking out. It was the strangest, alien-like feeling ever! Of course as soon as David came over, Baby Will moved away and didn't wiggle anymore.
1 comment:
Isn't it wonderful...strangely enough I sort of miss getting poked in the ribs and feeling feet stick out of my side. But yes it is a very strange feeling.
Post a Comment