Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finished!

We have finally finished baby Will's room. I'm very happy with everything I chose. I hope he likes it! I'm full term (37 wks) on Thursday which means that if he was born anytime after that date, he'd be fine. So I guess we are on baby watch now!

Baby Will's coming home outfit. I love all of the little boy's clothes that have puppies on them!

What baby Will will be wearing on Jan 8 (assume that he's here by then!). Boomer Sooner #1!!

His crib and rocking chair. My dad referred to the wall hangings as 'pot holders', but I wouldn't use them near an oven!
The guest bed and quilt that matches the bedding.

The changing table.

A close-up of the quilt. I love it! The colors are very bright and it's really soft.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm actually jealous of Will's room....it is so cute!!! Can't wait for my nephew to get here!

P.S. Why don't you post about what Gingerbread Cody did??? haha :)