I had my doctor appointment today and baby Will isn't transverse anymore! He decided to cooperate and is head down which is where he needs to stay for the next 21 days....OMG 21 days!
I am so happy that Will is where he is supposed to be :) I can't wait for you to see how cute he is in his puppy attire... and how long it stays that clean :) Love you both!
Yes!!! What a good baby he is already. And your nursery is adorable and colorful. I can't believe it's down to 21 days (or sooner maybe). Prepare to fall in love....again!
2 comments:
I am so happy that Will is where he is supposed to be :) I can't wait for you to see how cute he is in his puppy attire... and how long it stays that clean :) Love you both!
Yes!!! What a good baby he is already. And your nursery is adorable and colorful. I can't believe it's down to 21 days (or sooner maybe). Prepare to fall in love....again!
Post a Comment