Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new!

I can't believe how fast 2008 went by! We don't have any exciting plans to ring in the new year as we thought we'd be playing with a baby, but I guess that's not happening. So we'll just order in food and watch a movie.

I've been thinking about all the fun we had in 2008. Here are some highlights!
  • Finding out we are going to be parents! And then finding out it's a boy.
  • Spending a week in paradise (Captiva Island, Fl)
  • Bolder Boulder with the family
  • Cody and Sadie are alive and well!
  • All of our friends who have welcomed children into their lives (so many girls!)
  • Successful adoptions (Cate and Ava)
  • Spending time with friends in Omaha
  • Reconnecting with old friends via Facebook (cheesy I know!)
  • Celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary in July
  • Concerts- Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts
  • Baby showers
  • Being able to spend 2 weeks in Tulsa with the family
  • Retirement!
  • Going through this pregnancy with the love and support of family and friends. Especially the love of my husband

Exciting things for 2009

  • William David Tanner
  • All of baby Will's firsts (smile, laugh, crawling, etc, etc)
  • Having our friends and family meet our son
  • Sooners winning the National Championship (Jan 8!!)
  • Me turning 28 and David turning 29 (almost 30--yikes!)
  • Our 10 year high school reunion (if it actually gets planned)
  • Losing the baby weight by training for the Bolder Boulder
  • And everything else that happens that I can't plan!

I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Years!

1 comment:

Ella Drew said...

Ok, you have to explain to me how you made your blog page so pretty. And I am anxious to find out what happens at the doctor today. I think you said your appt was today?